here! A little while back, Mod DWAartwork
and I talked about some updates to the rules. Many of the rules remained the same, just like DWAartwork intended. They will update or correct anything they see as necessary.
Again, feel free to ask them questions about any of the rules, or if you have any suggestions.
1) No need to ask to become a member! We love new members and showing support for each other's OCs. Just hit the join button!
2) Don't spam the folders. We want to be able to showcase everyone.
3) Make sure you are submitting art into the correct folder! There are a ton of categories to pick from, ranging from Couples to Anthro! Putting your artwork into the correct folder saves the admins time from reorganizing the folders daily. Take some time to browse the folders that are there! If you are unsure where your art goes, let us know. If you feel like it was placed into a wrong category or you changed your mind, you can always move it into a different category or ask either mods to move it for you.
4) Don't be afraid to ask or suggest something. Whether this means you have a folder idea to post art in, or you feel that we moved your artwork into the wrong category.
5) Submitted artwork must be your own original work, not a repost. Reposting art is against guideline rules, and is unfair to the original artist. Unless you have direct permission from the original artist.
6) We DO accept 18+ artwork, but please make sure it goes into the 18+ folder. Do realize that we have younger artists that are a part of this group.
7) In terms of using Bases and the Draw the Squad Memes, if you are going to submit art like that, please be sure to source the original base/meme in your description, otherwise we will reject the image.
8) Excessive violence or blood in a drawing may result in rejection, depending on how serious the image is.
9) An image that depicts art that is offensive to a party or group of people is automatically rejected. If there is going to be content that can be offensive, it needs to have a mature warning on it and/or a trigger warning in the description. Just like the 18+ artwork, please be courteous to other members in the group. If the artwork promotes hate speech, it will be automatically rejected.
10) Everyone and anyone can share their OCs here. Be sure to show some love to everyone's OCs. Let's all have fun here c: